This plugin has not been updated by its developer since a long time ago.
It could imply partial or total lack of compatibility with the latest versions of b2evolution.
- It sorts keywords based on if you rechecked your hitlog table or not.
- It lists only the keywords that haven't been rechecked, with an option to see the entire table.
- I removed the extra column I had for 'not rechecked' because seeing the keyword tells you it hasn't been rechecked.
- I added the extra column back in when you view the full table because otherwise there would be no way to tell rechecked from unrechecked.
- If you view the entire table the recheck link shows up on every keyword (like it does normally).
- Added a new method for recheck instead of just doing 'ban' again.
- Added a 'recheck all' option under the un-rechecked keyword table that will check through keywords until it finds a hit or comment that matches.
This hack requires editing core files and running one SQL query.