Name: ShareThis Widget
Author: Jaromy Russo
Description: ShareThisWidget is a plugin that allows you to add a ShareThis link to your blog. It is implemented as a b2evo widget, which allows you to add it to any skin container via the Back Office control panel.
This plugin is based on the original port of ShareThis, wriiten by Larry Nieves. The main differences are:
You can exclude users and groups, specify message encoding, send as text or/and HTML, attach files and receive detailed reports on selected email.
Advanced users can use external emails source.
All passwords are stored in cookies (if enabled in plugin settings) and visitors don't have to enter them every time.
- it doesn't hide post comments.
- it's still under testing, and there might be some bugs.
By default it supports Latin and Cyrillic tags, for those who wants to display Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Hebrew tags download a new swf file from here and replace the original one.
* Crosspost entries to a LiveJournal account.
* Crosspost entries to a LiveJournal community.
* Edit privacy settings for the LiveJournal posts.
* Edit comments settings for the LiveJournal posts.
* Fully customizable header and/or footer.
* Assign post tags.
* Assign "more" tag settings, like LJ-Cuts, or link-backs.
* Ability to crosspost all posts from selected blog only or from all public blogs.
* Ability to delete all crossposted entries from LiveJournal.
Name: Forum Latest
Description: It goes like this: you have a blog and a forum. You want to get your latest and greatest forum threads displayed on your blog. So you install this plugin and that's what you get. Cool eh?
Feedback in the forums or on my blog, please. No one monitors this space is why ;)
Name: Login box widget
Description: This plugin provides a widget which displays a simple login box. The widget is only shown to users which are logged out.
A few settings controlling the appearance of the widget can be changed on the settings page of the plugin.