This plugin is no longer necessary for most users because similar functionality has been integrated into b2evolution's core. For more information, please see: TinyMCE Plugin
The FCKeditor Plugin allows you to integrate http://www.fckeditor.net/ (FCKeditor) as a RTE (Rich Text Editor) - also known as WYSIWYG ("What you see is what you get") - for editing items.
The FCKeditor plugin's source is hosted in the Plugins Repository at: http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/evocms-plugins/fckeditor_plugin/.
In teory, this plugin works on b2evolution 1.8, but recommends 1.9 (for interaction with other plugins, which also work with the textarea).
I only tested this plugin on b2evolution 1.9.3
Just unzip on the plugins directory of b2evolution
- Please try the most recent version first in case of problems
- If that does not solve your problem, report it in the forum thread for this plugin.
- The upload directory is defined inside fckeditor, you have 2 options, create this directory structure /weblog/media/ on your website with perms to your apache owner or manually change this two files.
- FCKeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/connectors/php/config.php and
- FCKeditor/editor/filemanager/upload/php/config.php and point the var $Config['UserFilesPath'] to whatever you need, the default is this $Config['UserFilesPath'] = '/weblog/media/' ;
Thanks to http://www.queres.es (Queres Tecnologias) for support this development.
Comment from: Safras Ahamed Visitor
Wow, this is greate, its working fine, but small problem when you are writing new blog in the editor Images are not viewable, but when you preview or after saving. in the real page no problem.
Thank You anyway. Good PlugIn
Comment from: nhat102 Visitor
I have used it for 1 week and found out some problem as bellow:
-Security: anyone can access without login to …/FCKeditor/editor/filemanger/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Flash&Connector=connectors/php/connector.php
, and can create any directory, any file on it.
-How to make this plugin works with login system of b2evo?
Look forward to a new update.
Comment from: E. I. Sanchez Visitor
Does this work with b2evo 2.4?
Comment from: test Visitor
Form is loading...