The Auto P Plugin is a function that will automatically format your posts and comments by converting line breaks to ‘<br />’ and by converting paragraphs of text separated from each other by double line breaks (i-e: empty lines) to ‘<p>paragraphs</p>’.
|Last tested in version:|
- Line breaks: check to make line breaks for single newlines.
- Add P tags in blocks (e.g. DIV): check to add inside block elements.
- Ignore tags: specify a list of tags, in which no P or BR tags should get added.
Per Collection Settings
This panel contains two options: Apply rendering to posts and Apply rendering to comments, wherein you can choose from the drop down menu how you want the Auto P plugin to render your posts and comments.
The drop down-menu for both options contain the following choices:
- opt-out (default setting for applying rendering to posts)
- never (default setting for applying rendering to comments)
For more information about the rendering options, read about it at the Plugin/Apply Rendering page.