This plugin allows the use of
[stars:] short tag to render star ratings inside collection posts and comments.
|Last tested in version:|
[stars: Number of stars /Total stars
- Number of stars: specifies the star rating. This accepts a decimal number between 0 and the total number of stars (max. of 5).
- /Total stars: specifies the total number of stars to display. Valid value is from 1 up to a maximum of 5 and should be prefixed with a
/. If not specified or is >5, the parameter will default to
[stars:4]- displays 4 yellow stars and 1 grey star for a total of 5 stars
[stars:2.5]- displays 2.5 yellows stars and 2.5 grey stars for a total of 5 stars
- `[stars:1/3] - displays 1 yellow star and 2 grey stars for a total of 3 stars
[stars:3.25/4]- displays 3.25 yellow stars and 0.75 grey star for a total of 4 stars
[stars:8]- displays only 5 yellow stars
- `[stars:4/3] - displays only 3 yellow stars
[stars:2.4/4.5]- will not be rendered as the total stars is not an integer.
Per Collection Settings
- Apply rendering to posts: how the content of the post will be rendered by the plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: Plugin Apply Rendering)
- Apply rendering to comments: how the comments will be rendered by the plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: Plugin Apply Rendering)