The PRISM plugin for b2evolution provides syntax highlighting capabilities based on the Prism project.
|Last tested in version|
- Uses Prism's Default theme.
- By default the following syntax are included: Markup (HTML), CSS, JS, PHP, SQL and Apache Conf files.
- Supports Prism's Line numbers plugin.
- Supports Prism's Show language plugin.
Note: this plugin is designed to be used in b2evolution's Markup editor. It's not available in b2evolution's WYSIWYG editor.
Per Collection Settings
- Apply rendering to posts: how the content of the post will be rendered by plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: )
- Apply rendering to comments: how the comments will be rendered by the plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: )
If you encounter any issue using this plugin, please try the following settings:
Comment from: Member
Would be great to use the prism also library also for proper code type highlighting using the markdown standard.