This plugin has not been updated by its developer since a long time ago.
It could imply partial or total lack of compatibility with the latest versions of b2evolution.
Technorati Plugin to create tags for technorati.
|Last tested in version|
Name: Technorati Plugin for b2Evolution 2.1.0 Beta or Later version
Code: This 32 character code uniquely identifies the functionality of this plugin. It is only necessary to call the plugin by code (SkinTag) or when using it as a Renderer.
Short desc: Technorati Plugin to create tags for technorati.
Long desc: This plugin requires users to enter a string into their blog entries. The text is: < !--tags Keyword1 Keyword2 - -> where Keyword is the tag. To separate words use + e.g. The+Sky
Class file: plugins/_technorati.plugin.php
- Copy the
_technorati.plugin.phpfile into the "plugins" folder of your b2evolution installation.
- Login to the administrative interface for your blog.
- Install the "Technorati" plugin from the Global Settings::Plug-ins::Available plugins table using the [Install] link.
- You don't have to edit the settings for the "Technorati" plugin.
- Save plugin settings. Technorati plugin is now active.
- When you go to write a blog, you will see a technorati button. click on it!
To download: visit http://www.thechristianalert.org/download/_technorati.plugin.zip until I find a home somewhere in this forum.
No Special Settings: Just Click on Save & Activate
Contact Edgar at esanchez at thechristianalert.org or visit: http://www.thechristianalert.org/index.php/2006/11/27/b2evolution_rich_tags_plugin?blog=5
If you want, you may add the following style to your skin.
Comment from: gclsa Visitor
Which version is compatible with b2evo 1.10.2/3?