This plugin allows you to add proof of work CAPTCHAs to your site in the form of a checkbox verification.
|Last tested in version||6.10.7|
For additional information on Proof of Work Captcha please read: https://coinhive.com/info/captcha-help
You will need the credentials to access the required API:
- Coinhive site key: enter the site key from coinhive.com
- Coinhive secret key: enter the secret key from coinhive.com
Where to use
You have the option to add CAPTCHAs to the following forms:
- user registration forms
- anonymous item posting forms
- anonymous commenting forms
- anonymous messaging forms
- use in the above forms for suspect users
You can specify the number of hashes to used by default, for anonymous users from suspect countries (requires Geoip Plugin be enabled), and for suspect users included in the indicated suspect groups below.
Select user groups that are suspected and whose members can have a different difficulty setting assigned to them when using this plugin.
Comment from: Member
Coinhive site is down