This plugin allows to render info dots over images by using the syntax
[infodot:1234:40:60:20ex]html text[enddot] for example.
|Last tested in version:|
The expected syntax explained:
- infodot: needs to be included as it. Indicates the start of a new info dot placement.
- 1234: the ID of the attachment in which you want to include the info dot.
- 40: x axis coordinate. According to the left - top corner of the rendered image which is point (0,0).
- 60: y axis coordinate.
- 20ex: textbox width. Any CSS length unit may be used. More info here.
- HTML text to be included into the textbox.
- enddot: include it as it to determine the end of the text and the info dot tag itself.
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 2 feedbacks awaiting moderation...