Enables you to use the Markdown Extra syntax when writing posts. Can also be enabled to accept markdown syntax in comments. Tested with 1.8.2
This plugin provides a bookmarklet that allows you to quickly create new posts by loading the bookmark normally.
To learn more about bookmarklets, please read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookmarklet
This plugin allows you to render date inside collection posts and comments by using the syntax
[date:server:F d, Y H\:i\:s:-03.30:.badge] for example.
The plugin renders at Display Time, so the date or time is never cached in the Pre Rendering Cache.
This plugin (available in b2evo 6.11) will automatically renders a short tag
[toc] into a list of all found headers(with attribute
id) in content.
See a sample below how the
[toc] short tag is rendered in content:
Also the plugin can be used as widget:
Per Collection Settings
- Apply rendering to posts: how the content of the post will be rendered by plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: )
- Apply rendering to comments: how the comments will be rendered by the plugin (for more information about apply rendering, please read: )
- Anchor offset: set here a height of your skin header if it is a fixed top on scroll page down, in order to make the target header visible after scrolling.
This plugin adds a map to the Item Edit Screen that you can use to update the item's location coordinates.
You will need to enable the Use coordinates setting found in the Use of Location panel for the Item Types that you will be using the plugin with.
- Map height on edit post page: specify the height (px) of the map displayed in the Item Edit Screen.
- Map default view: select the type of map that you want to display.